FREE GUIDE – 26 PAGES
1. Know what to say and when to say it
2. Always move your client forward
3. Produce GREAT results
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your information safe
‘You judge the quality of a question not by its complexity, but rather by the complexity of the thought process it produces’
I find this quote from Joseph O’Connor to be one of the most useful reminders to me as a coach. Keep it simple!
If you are looking for a simple and comprehensive guide to asking great questions, then look no further:
- 100 Questions and explanations as to their intention
- Links to join our private Coach Corner Facebook Group
- Easy to access: The questions are arranged to fit the structure of the G.R.O.W. model
ABOUT STEVE PAYNE
Steve Payne is a coach, actor, certified Master Trainer of NLP and published author (nominated for Best Personal Development Author by the Best You Magazine in 2017). He specialises in communication skills and public speaking and believes that mastering communication is a major key to success in both personal and business life.
Steve lives in the south of Spain and divides his work and play time between the UK, Europe and South America.